The Chamber hosts a variety of networking functions and programs where you will meet potential customers, community leaders and your business peers.
- Tuesday Twosday – two hours of uninterrupted networking on the first Tuesday of every month – 5:00pm
- Chamber Membership Luncheons – Shake hands and exchange business cards prior to and after an informative luncheon program on the second Wednesday of every month – 11:30am
- Business Connections Luncheons! – Don’t be shy, join us, and shine during your moment in the spotlight. Titusville Library on the first Friday of the month and Port St. John Library on the third Friday of every month. 11:30am - 1:00pm, includes a FREE Lunch.
- New Member Orientation Breakfast held every other month – 8:00am
Spread the word! We'll help you market your business.
The Chamber markets your services and products to other business people, area residents and community visitors.
- New members are welcomed in the Monday Morning Wake Up email to Chamber members, in the next month’s CONTACT newsletter, listed in Savings Safari and placed on the Chamber’s website – www.titusville.org
- Free use of the Business Briefs section in the Chamber’s monthly CONTACT newsletter. Submit a 50-word text ad every month, include your web address and the ad will be hyperlinked to your site.
- Free listing in the Chamber’s annual community & membership directory publication.
- Members will receive a Chamber Membership Wall Plaque to identify them as a Chamber member to their customers and may use the Chamber logo in their business promotion.
- Members only can display their company brochure or business cards in the Chamber lobby.
Need a little Business Assistance?
Your Chamber membership gives you access to a variety of business resources: personal business assistance, educational seminars, and information to make quality business decisions. These resources can help new, existing or expanding businesses develop strategies to tackle tough challenges, increase productivity, and understand the ever changing issues that impact your business. The Chamber offers a variety of seminars and conferences where you can learn valuable information that will help you manage and expand your business.
- Business Institute – a 6 week course helping business owners and entrepreneurs learn the basics of starting a new business or expanding an existing business.
- SCORE (Service Core of Retired Executives) One-on-one counseling with anyone needing help with questions about developing and sustaining a business. Fridays, by appointment only.
- Steps to Success – a guide for doing business in Brevard County. Available for a nominal cost.
The Chamber helps to prepare our youth for the future workplace through business and education partnerships and programs
- Education Committee – meets monthly, Second Friday 8:30 a.m.
- Career & Job Fair – held each spring.
Looking for Representation that counts?
As the voice of business, the Chamber advocates the views of the business community to decision-makers at all levels of government. The Chamber actively promotes local economic development in partnership with the City of Titusville and the EDC of Florida’s Space Coast.
- Governmental Affairs Committee – meets monthly, Third Thursday –
at 8:00am, in the Chamber Conference room.
We want to talk about you!
People look to the Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce for reliable information and references about the best our community has to offer. We refer people directly to our Chamber members. The endorsement of our organization and the instant credibility that membership provides goes a long way in helping you attract the customers and clients you need to succeed.
Looking for savings?
Chamber membership grants you instant access to a variety of savings that boost your bottom line. Where else can you get an immediate return of more than 100% on your business investment? With over $1600 in immediate benefits…you can’t afford not to join!**
- 2 complimentary passes to our Tuesday Twosday monthly networking event – value $10
- New members receive a FREE membership to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce – value $300
- Plus free advertising offers from several of our media partners…..
Brevard County Woman - 1/8 page ad - Value $285
Florida Today/Star Advocate – 3 4" ads – value $405
Genesis Communications - 10 30 second ads
Hometown News – 15” column ad – value $220
Senior Life of Florida - 1/8 page ad - value $195
WMEL - 10 30 second ads
**Immediate benefits listings are based on general membership of small business. Please inquire about your personal benefits package.
Other Business Benefits
- Ribbon Cuttings – all new businesses, newly renovated, or new locations, who are members of the Titusville Chamber, may have a free Ribbon Cutting event. The event will be advertised in the Wake Up with the Chamber of Commerce e-mail, the Community Events list on our website, and a follow-up picture and business description will be in the CONTACT newsletter.
- Relocation Packages – Chamber members have the opportunity to effectively reach hundreds of potential new residents locating to the Titusville area through inserting their company brochure in the Relocation Packet. Annual cost $120.
- Mailing Lists – Chamber members may purchase a list of all Chamber members. Printed mailing lists $55, or membership list on disk $125.
- Chamber members have access to free Notary service through the Chamber, non-members pay $10 for Notary.
- Member only access to advertise on the Chamber marquee or in the Chamber CONTACT newsletter.
- Members only may reserve the use of the Chamber boardroom.
- Free membership listing on Chamber website, with additional advertising opportunities available.
- Member to Member Discounts in the CONTACT newsletter.